Buying a home is one of the biggest financial decisions you’ll make.
Whether buying your first home, refinancing, or renovating – McLean Mortgage Corporation understands what a significant part of your life your home represents.
These are several benefits that can come with buying vs. renting!
- Security & Freedom. Your home provides security for your family and allows you the freedom to live by your own standards.
- Community. By owning you become part of a community
and will develop relationships that can last a lifetime.
- Tax Benefits. Your rent can’t be deducted from your taxes, but
most of the mortgage payment is tax deductible, which significantly lowers your cost after taxes.
- Investment. A home is a great long-term investment. Studies by
the Federal Reserve Board show that owners have an average net
worth over ten times that of renters.
- Forced Savings. While all of your rent goes to your landlord;
a good portion of your mortgage payment goes to pay down what
you owe so you’re building equity every month.
Are you interested in purchasing or refinancing your home? Contact us today to get in touch with one of our Mortgage Advisors!